Friday, July 22, 2005

July 22nd - Day10

Im in my chick pants and showing my nips--what a fag
On this day:
We got here way early in the morning but still to late to sleep. So we decided since we are already late a day to just try and stay up, we went first to the The Colosseum (or Coliseum) Me and Julian from inside the Coliseumwitch was cool. It was made 80 yrs after Jesus' death. We got some good pictures then we headed to Vatican City witch is considered its own country. It had these huge walls around it and only like 1 or 2 entrances. We went in, it was huge. Inside we saw all sorts of stuff. Lots of history and huge pictures of bible stories and stuff. Ha. The Sistine Chapel was a neat sight. The only down side was it was hot inside. Old building = no air conditioning. We then went to our new hostel witch also has no air because the AC broke. Because no sleep for 2 days, I passed out in no time.

Funny Thing
Apparently Coke hates music. When I was in Paris waiting for my first train I found this on my coke bottle, I thought it was to cool to pass up taking a picture of. Just thought it was funny, so I put it up.


Also, does anyone ever click my links and find them useful or care about them, because if not even one person cares, I wont try as much to inform you what everything is about or where it is located. Julian says no one cares about them, so I just wanted to find out.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

ya dude keep the links and the pics coming dude this is cool have mojor fun

P.S I will talk to you on aim later

Saturday, July 23, 2005 2:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, yea go ahead and keep the links in, i went to the first one you put on this blog, and some others ones from previous blogs. they're cool.
anyways, that's neat, you got to see the heart of christianity. Not what you expected rite? everyone always goes there expecting to see masses of people standing around looking a a window, then bowing at the same time to some ould geezer that pops out of it. lol

Well, it finally rained here, not that it did any good, we don't work at a car wash anymore haha.(remember about the signs, as soon as you get back)
anyways, |_ate bro

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, Keep em coming, tey;re great, Happy birthday by the way, hope the suite in Venice worked out!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping this works!
Hey Adam! Hello
Mom

Monday, July 25, 2005 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home