Saturday, July 02, 2005

It is time to serve your country

USMC time.... well, no, not really. The guy didn’t even show up. Now that's a way to get someone to join. Stress....stress is where you are planning a trip but your friend wont buy the tickets and he wont let you buy them for either. Finally, today I hear that he has got the tickets; we are leaving the July 12 and returning the 10th of august. He asks me to come for a visit, after work to discuss parts of the trip, so I do. I come over, and guess who is not there? Julian… the friend. Then I hear that they didn’t even purchase the tickets. Niccceee......! Apparently my girlfriend is a whore, meanwhile, Higdons girlfriend isn't, when they've gone on two dates and did the bad thing in one date later. My girlfriend who I have been seeing for 4.5 months now is a whore? Use your head; it really doesn't make any sense. Does it? I never asked for his opinion either. Lets give Willis my opinion and expect him to not care or say anything back...especially about my girl. And then he gets pissed.
((I DON'T KNOW(?)))
Martha is here!!! well, yeah, she is. If we do get the dates we promised for my trip, I'll be leaving the night before Martha, im sorry Liz.

Cheers,

~Willis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going to work out.

I will be sad but i know you'll have a great time. I'll miss you every second of everyday.

call me later lover face.

kisses.


<3 Elizabeth Ann

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home