Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Day 1

Leaving for my FlightRight now it's 2:45 here in Europe check the time I am writing to get yours. The plane ride was alright, seats were uncomfortable so it was impossible to get sleep. I got maybe an hour of sleep max. We had two simple meals real small, but alright. Beef stew and mashpatatoes with carrots, and breakfast was an egg crescent. Sorry about my spelling. Well not much is going on, and Julian is rushing me to get off the computer so he can do the blog thing too.
cheers,
Adam Willis
;-)

~here is the general area I will be staying while in UK
Hounslow

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT! no sleep

I'm sorry!!

I know you'll have an awesome time.

this whole time difference thing is weird. ahh.


i la la love you so much & i miss you and its only day one

shit son.

lol

write to you later lover.

kisses.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
what's new half-way round t3h globe?

hope you get to see some good ould fashioned English pubs and stuff.
be sure to take lots of photos.
I'll be check'n this blogga, so be sure to write stuff mr. XXX.
Guh!
anyways
|-|0\/\/ 4r3 7|-|3 3/\/g1i5|-| \/\/0m3/\/?
hahaha

i 0rd3r'd j00 a |3-|)4y g1f7, 17'll B3 |-|3r3 B3f0r3 j00 g37 |-|0/\/\3.

SG man, SG.

well, keep update'n and we'll keep writin

|_473,
/-\ |) /-\ /\/\ | |
|--|
| |.

Friday, July 15, 2005 2:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home