Thursday, July 21, 2005

July 21st - The Train Ride

My Birthday
Today me and Julian woke up at like 9 and we got packed and out of our room by 10:30. We went strait to the train station after we got another crèape. Got there at like noon. Julian asked to see the train tickets so we can wait were our train should be. The ticket said another train station. We were like crappy. So we hopped on to the tube station to the other station. If not for Julian we would have been in trouble. We got to the station and waited about an hour for the train to come. The First train was nice. We had like 8 people room type thing with plenty of room to get up and adjust or whatever. There was a baby that got kind of loud but it wasn't horrible. That train lasted from 2:24 to 10pm long. Then we had to get off and switch trains. The second train was ghetto. It was really tight and dirty. There was like no room in our 6 person room thing. When we were sitting up strait you still had to move for someone to walk through. It was late so we are all trying to get some sleep before we arrive at 6:30 am so everyone is trying to move and put there feet somewhere comfortable. Julian was seated right across from me, and he doesn't really care about anyone's comfort but himself sometimes. So I was completely uncomfortable for like an hour so after not being able to sleep I got out of the room and just hung out side or the window. I was more comfortable in the small hallway. So I blasted my iPod to cover the sound of the train and waited. I feel asleep on the floor for like an her and my back hurt so I just stayed awake. Julian has now completely streched out across me and his seat so I just left him. 6:45 came and finally I can leave that torment ugh. At least were in Rome now. I haven't slept in two days. So Im kinda like thinking unstrait. ha. Well tata
_473

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some sleep when you get back!!
I've never been on a train & now i dont really ever want to go on one.
where else are you going to go in italy? do you have all the right outlet/plugg/attachment things? haha

Well much love & happy belated birthday i guess on this thing.

God Bless you.

Love,liz

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there mate how ya doing.... i found your blog through julian's cause he gave me his and saw your comment. amsterdam is fun. i had a lot of fun with you guys. Sorry i never said goodbye. well see you later adam

much love

kim

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, trains are cool, unless they are old trains with no room.
you're 18 as of a few days ago.
that's cool.
i bet paris was fun, hangin around town, that Kim girl sounds cool, too bad you didn't get her s/n. anyway, you should rent vespa's in rome, you really should just cuz they're fun.

anyways, i'll talk to you late

Saturday, July 23, 2005 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Julian Stech said...

ummm yeah like if you guys want pictures go to my page http://julianstech.blogspot.com i am host all the pics

Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home