Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today is Day7......Right?

First things first. I'm sorry if I seem a little ungrateful. I am very much thankful to everyone who is helping me and Julian. This blog is for me. I was the original reason any of you right now have a blog. (meaning the people I'm talking to now) - Me saying how I was feeling is not me being unthankful. It's me bringing you through my day and letting you know how I feel and also putting my memories down where I can go step through step and recreate the thoughts and feelings for myself. If I was being ungrateful, I would have said the BBQ was boring or something around those lines. Someone said bored is a choice, well maybe you don't understand my situation. I can't just go on my own and leave Julian by himself or drag him all over the place. Maybe I did want to go and do something, but I can't always have my way. Just a reminder if I was being rude and ungrateful, I would have said The BBQ sucked or I wish I never came to this place; but that didn't come out of my mouth or on this blog now did it? Put that out of the way; I thank you for all you have done.

Paris, France
After the last post me and Julian got on the Metro and started our journey. First stop was to The
Arc de Triomphe. We went inside and Julian got jelous because I had the two day mark where if I was two days older (18) I would have had to pay, but because I am currently 17 I got in for free after showing ID. There were 4 flights of stairs, I don't know if the number we were told was the first flight, or all of them, but the first was the longest and we were told 284 steps and 500m high.
I ran up the whole thing but Julian slowed after like 3/4 the way. Next, we stopped at the good old
Eiffel Tower witch could be seen from the Arc de Triomphe. We went up the top for €10.70. The view was awesome. I've been on the Empire State building, That is cool, but it doesn't have a view like this. Everything in Paris to me is very beautiful and pretty, right next to a nice river and a park and all sorts of stuff. It was awesome. After that we both went home at the hostel to meet our new roommate Kim, who is Australian. She's nice, she's been back packing for 2 months now and is leaving for Germany next in 3 more days. That was my day for you.
God Bless,
Adam Willis

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam you are so lucky to see all that! I"m glad your having a great time in paris & such. those pictures are beautiful. julian put some on myspace for me. yay. i like how you have a girl roomate. . .. just kidding. hhaha
well i hope and pray everything works out like it is now. It appears that your having a great time which makes me happy. it looks cloudy there though?! Is it cold? rainy? crappy?

Okay well i hope to hear from you soon!

Miss you and La La Love ya!

<3Liz

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, nice! you got to go up on the eiffel tower and see the whole of paris.
pretty suite 101
while your in paris, you might consider seeing some of the other...lesser known, attractions
some very ould theaters - Comedie-Francaise, and Theatre des Italiens(not sure if they are still standing these days)
and some landmark places - the Pont Neuf and the Pont Notre Dame, and the Palais royal.
and yes, if it's still there, could you(if you find it) take pictures of Les Innocents, one of the oldest and largest Cemetaries in the country.
well, that's about all i know, so yep, that might keep you running around all day.

Dude, i found out today, my car got totalled. so now i'm car-less. which sux.
they are taking it down to the junk-yard later today.

well, anyways, check some of those places out, if anything, out of bordem.

|_ate

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, sorry it's a day late but, Happy 18th man.
Get online or call me, we'll discuss some newly developed news. but anyways, me and sc0tt wish you a great 18th. go get a |) r 1 /\/ |<. we have to talk soon, late bro.

Friday, July 22, 2005 6:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY ADAM!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT A CHANCE TO TALK TO U ON THIS

Friday, July 22, 2005 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home