Thursday, June 30, 2005

6.29-30.2005

So today, I woke up and was supposed to go eat breakfast with Higdon, because we decided we were going to as early as possible. When I woke up I realized it was because my mom was angry over the house being the way it was, so I decided it was a sleep in day. haha. Finally at 1 I got out of the house and got Paneras with higdon. I wasn’t able to see my awesome girlfriend, Liz, which sucked but I did for maybe 10 mins after work, which just seeing her is cool for me. Higdon picked me up, and we went to see war of the worlds, good movie, some parts didn’t like, but it was a real at the edge of your seat movie. I had no idea how it was supposed to end or what was going to happen next and I was just like what’s he going to do...is he going to die..How will they get out of this one? heh. Good movie. We missed the 9:30 because it was sold out, but we got front row seats at the 10. Which when it comes to movies front row is bad. higdon wants to actually get breakfast, technically today. Hopefully I can and then go see Liz and possibly get my hair straitened "chemically" today. I’m going to call my woman and hopefully she'll answer. And if she does maybe talk until I feel real bad about most likely waking her or if she doesn’t I'll go to bed. Late, peace, God bless, and stay drug free. "xxx"
~Willis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 minutes was fine.. i like how you RAN right past me and hugged bennet. ohh well.

i love when you come over and no one else is there. hopefully i dont make you TOO relaxed.haha

that movie you saw looked scary.. it sounds like it was okay.


too bad you had to sit in the front again.

maybe adam is bad luck!

jkjk lol sorry.

i love you.. hopefully you wont have plans tonight.. i want to see you..

your leaving soon.

that makes me sad.

call me later

kissssssssses andheartssemicolin

Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home