Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nice, France

Me just enjoi-ing the viewNice was nice. Pronounced nis. It looks like nice. LOL. Well for these two days, it was nothing but sun burn for me. I got sun burnt day 1 but not really bad. Day two was way mucho bad. I couldn't even wear a t-shirt without having pain. The first beach we walked to was pretty nice, we went down to the shore and laid our stuff down and instantly we noticed that there is nothing but rocks on this beach. It was painful trying to get from our spot to the water or back. There were lots of topless women. All old and ugly. One was like 80 with old really really dark tanned wrinkly breasts. GROSS. She must have gone out there like everyday of her life she was so dark. Our hostel was like a party hostel, probably almost all American. They were selling beer in almost all the slots of there coke machine. And there was maybe only a few cokes. All the rest was beer for €1. Everyone who was drinking was really loud and obnoxious. I can tell why people have so much fun doing stupid crap like that, acting stupid and being un-needingly loud. I just headed to bed early, like 9pm. Julian is better than all that too, so he followed. Besides all that , the 3rd day was our leaving day. So we checked out and waited for our two hour late train. My backpack hurt so bad. My light t-shirt was hurting my burn so an 80 lbs. back pack was killer.

Late,
AdamWillis

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam,

Great photo!

Sorry your so burnt. Try to find some alo vera. or noxzema lotion. I'm glad you didn't give in to all that drinking & stuff. I'm proud of you as always.... I totally trust you, I know you don't think I do, but I do. We miss you very much. Can't wait to take you to your favorite resturant & hear all about your trip. Love you, Mom

Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW,
Adam Yea, That lady in the back ground looks real gross! :-) A Few of the guys I work with want to meet her.ha,
Mom

Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willis
Come back!
:)
I miss you mannnnnnn
And I may go to Sierra Vista this upcoming year.
Did I mention I'm posting to tell you I care that you're still alive? Even all sunburned and all.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey im glad your back I missed you! Sounds to me like you had a fun summer. Well here's my funny e-mail address sportysami15@yahoo.com
Hope to talk to you soon! School starts in about two weeks. Anyway sorry to hear that there wasnt any hott chicks over at that one beach. GROSS TOPLESS OLD WOMEN!
Love ya
Sami

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam.
remember I will always be your friend. & I love you too.

I really! really! miss you!!!


<3
Atir

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog AdamWillis. I was looking for information on nice hotel reservation and came across your post this post - not quite what I was looking for related to nice hotel reservation but interesting all the same!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 3:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home